Wallpapering

My sister in law and I were wandering Wal-Mart when she eyed some gorgeous wallpaper. We decided it couldn't be that hard, my entire room was wallpapered floor to ceiling on all 4 walls in every room I had growing up. So we purchase the wall paper only to come home and realize there is more to it than we thought. So we called in the expert. My dad. He has been the wall paper mast since the 80's (although he claims to be very excited when he heard it was going 'out'). So we wallpapered the wall behind her headboard and it turned out beautiful. It wasn't bad after we got the first sheet up and straight. Note to self: the old fashioned key on a string is more reliable than the laser level. Technology is not always reliable.

I will post more when we have time to accessorise and the room is complete!

Labels: