Kids Room Inspiration - Boys

I have been on the search for well designed kids rooms that aren't too" themey".  , I tought I would post some inspiration pictures.



Closet doors painted to look like a train station.  Found here.


 
This is the HGTV 2010 Dream home.  To see more pictures click here.

  
You can get away with a dark wall color without the room feeling to dark by adding the white board and batten paneling to the bottom half of the wall.
The book cases are also a nice touch.  I am not sure I love the white squares behind the art, I think it might be a little too much. To see more click here.


While this room does have somewhat of a theme, I think its a little more grown up and less cartoonish than other themes, so its okay.

This boys room is awesome. I love the idea of 3 boys sharing a room.  Its all boy without being the classic red and blue.  Its VERY well done.  I would be willing to adopt 2 more boys to steal this room.


 
I think this big boy room is classy and fun.


 
These are from pottery barn kids and while buying the entire room from a store like this will add up quickly, my favorite part is that they have great ideas for decorations and some of the really unique odds and ends aren't too expensive to just buy from them.  

Like I said, I have been on a paneling kick lately, as well as looking for a boys room.  Hope this can help someone out.

Girls rooms and shared rooms next.

signature



Find Me On:
Twitter     Facebook    Pinterest

Labels: , , , ,