Ready for the coolest website ever?

For a while now I've been looking for a way to make my own labels for my accesscories. I was blog hopping and discovered this amazing website where you can create your own fabric.
Its called spoonflower.
Basically You can upload pictures designs and they will print you your own fabric-it's super user friendly- Perfect for me where I wanted a bunch of sew in labels. I just took my banner and turned it into my label. I repeated my design and will get over 1,000 labels for 18 bucks- and..... you can pay via pay pal- so for all you etsy shop owners this is theeee way to go.
I'll post the finished product when I get it in the mail! Happy creating! Also so excited to make custom fabric for weddings If I can't find the right type- this is such a great find! I can't wait to play on it today!



Labels: