Showhome Sunday - Calgary Interior Design

Community: Panorama Hills
Home Builder: Cardel Homes
Series: Smart Homes


I am very fortunate enough to live in a city that has hundreds of Show Homes.  I used to work designing showhomes, and now that I don't, I love visiting them and getting decorating ideas.  I thought I would post some on here every Sunday to share with those who aren't lucky enough to get to visit these on a weekly basis.

This house is a small, starter home.  I love the paint colors the over all style.
This is my favorite kitchen style wise.  I LOVE the white cabinets and stainless steel appliances.  I think the table might be a bit big for the space.  I would also love to sink the sink moved from the island to underneath the window.
 

The basement was finished in this one, with a sectional and an awesome stage with TV'S hooked up to ROCK BAND!  There was also a game table, for an all over GAME ROOM!


  
I hope you enjoyed this home, more to come next week!
signature

Labels: , ,