Oh how I love thee Tourquoise Paint - Guest Post

We are currently in the process of revamping our living room. I went through the whole global bizarre phase when I used to work at Pier one as a visual merchandiser. Needless to say my taste has changed like crazy in the last 4 years- and I am completely sick of black in my house. So off I went to Benjamin Moore. The color I picked was coral green-the name scared me because I wanted more of a tiffany blue- but I closed my eyes and held up 3 color samples then opened my eyes and the one I was drawn  to first is what I picked- that way I knew I would love it. Ahh I heart you Benjamin Moore. The mecca of goodness for a color lover. Heres a shot of my end table before.


I got this nifty little sander at the store- I really want  a power one for Christmas
 but this worked just fine and was nicer than holding sandpaper by far!


And drum roll please.......Ta Daaa!
The finished product whimsical fresh and quirky-
 I think thats my word of the week
 and the whole project costed under 15 bucks. 
Is it not amazing what a little paint will do! 
 I'm on the hunt for some cute hardware- any suggestions? 


Labels: , , ,