Inexpensive and DIY Art Ideas For Your Home

I firmly believe that the permanent and expensive purchases for your home should be neutral in color and the best quality you can afford.  However, the accessories are meant to bring color and life to your room.  It can sometimes take a lot of big bold ($$$) accessories to get your room looking not so builders beige showhome.  Great, but no personality.

I have had a hard time finding art that I like because it all feels so manufactured and generic to me.  After searching a while, I have found some fun colorful and INEXPENSIVE art ideas you can make yourself all using paint swatches.  Once I decide on a shape I might have some coming to my house!

here

Big, cold, colorful.
here

Shredded paint chips, has a 3-D aspect that I really like

here


signature

Labels: , ,