My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://brooklynberrydesigns.com
and update your bookmarks.

4.05.2012

Spoiled Brats? Debating Entitlement $$

I wrote a post last week about the expectations of our generation.  I went to a party with a few blogger / twitter friends last weekend and we had a big discussion about our thoughts. Ms M had some great budget recommendations as well as a book so I asked if she would blog about it for me!  YAY!

See her opinions about surviving without your parents help HERE.  She did it, you can too!

Part 2 of her series is HERE.

I love the power of a good rant!  Get those opinions flowing people!

signature

2 comments:

  1. Aww Thanks Brooke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Stopping by from the Beck Valley Books book blog hop! Following you now: trev @ trevorkidd.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to leave me a comment. It makes my day!