My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://brooklynberrydesigns.com
and update your bookmarks.

4.09.2012

On My To Do list

Lately I have short bursts of time (nap time!) where I can't go anywhere.  So books and reading are my entertainment?

Crochet Projects:


This cute girls cardigan is adorable.  I love the bright color too.  

Cute Owl pattern.  Boy colors?

Orchid sandals.  Why do I only have boys?

News Boy Hat
Sewing:

Vintage Trimmed Onesies

Super Hero Gear


Now to actually finish one.  If I ever do I will be sure to post it.  Anyone else have some cool projects to share? Let me know.

signature

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the creative design ideas.
    They are to cute.
    Have two guys too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to leave me a comment. It makes my day!